Patient Info / Forms
Shanti Physical Therapy is committed to finding the root cause of your discomfort and developing a treatment plan to help you return to a fulfilling and active lifestyle. Our East Windsor and Edison, NJ physical therapy clinic can help you do what you love again!
What Should I Do To Prepare For My Appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Make a list of questions you want to discuss on your first visit.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Please call our office ahead of time to verify your insurance benefits.
- Be prepared to share your medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other pertinent information.
- Make a list of any signs or symptoms that the therapist should know. What has been irritating or hurting you lately? How long have you been dealing with the issue? What does it prevent you from doing?
What To Expect At Your First Appointment At Shanti Physical Therapy
- You will register at the front desk when you arrive at our office. We will take care of the insurance paperwork so you can concentrate on healing as quickly as possible.
- After that, you will have your initial evaluation with one of our physical therapists. We will ask about your medical history, current pain, illness, or injury during your assessment. Be open and honest, as this will assist us in better understanding your problem and determining the best solution for you!
- Our physical therapist will assess your movement, strength, and coordination during your appointment.
- Our physical therapist will recommend and design a specific treatment plan based on the results of your evaluation. The goal will be to achieve the quickest recovery and most significant results. You may be given some treatments on the first day to get you started on the road to recovery; however, your next visit will include an entire session of treatments.
- Our therapist will record their findings and treatment plan, and they can give those to your referring physician or another medical expert of your choosing.
- Before leaving your first appointment, you will schedule the remainder of your sessions with the front desk. The number of treatment sessions required are determined by our therapist and will be discussed with you at your first appointment.
You may contact us at any time if you have any questions. We want to make sure you are comfortable to get back to normal as soon as possible.
Fill Out These Forms Beforehand To Save Some Time!
Please print the patient forms below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your appointment if you want to save time on your first visit. If you do not have time to print them off beforehand, just arrive at least 25 minutes early to allow extra time to complete them before your appointment.
Shanti Rehab Pre-Assessment